Fluoropolymer convoluted tubing is widely used in high temperature and chemical resistance applications in the semiconductor, automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, since PTFE and FEP are materials that meet 3A standards, they are also the materials of choice for the food and medical industries. Combined with our professional equipment, Alfa Chemistry Fluoropolymers can customize convoluted tubing of various fluoropolymer materials for you, including PTFE, FEP, ETFE, PFA and PVDF.
- The length of convoluted tubing
- Number of turns per inch
- Final wall thickness
- Main inner diameter and outer diameter
- Fluoropolymer substrate selection
Advantages of fluoropolymer convoluted tubing
- Chemically inert
- Low coefficient of friction
- Water retention rate is less than 0.01%
- Excellent bending life
- Low porosity
- Excellent thermal performance
- Flame retardant
Application of fluoropolymer convoluted tubing
- The fluoropolymer convoluted tubing can be used as tubular reactor and exchanger in special occasions.
- The fluoropolymer convoluted tubing can be used as feed pipe and discharge pipe for tank trucks, storage tanks, containers and reaction kettles.
- The fluoropolymer convoluted tubing can be used to replace ceramic, glass and other pipes with low mechanical strength.
- The fluoropolymer convoluted tubing can be used for pipe misalignment connection.
- The fluoropolymer convoluted tubing can be used to balance pipe displacement and dimensional changes caused by climate or other reasons.
- The fluoropolymer convoluted tubing can be used to eliminate high-frequency mechanical vibration.
- The fluoropolymer convoluted tubing is widely used in instruments and meters, and is mainly used as the measuring element of pressure measuring instruments to convert pressure into displacement or other forces.
- The fluoropolymer convoluted tubing is often combined with a displacement sensor to form a pressure sensor.
Get in touch with us
If you have any services of interest, you are welcome to contact us to discuss the solutions that best suit your requirements.
※ Please kindly note that our services are for research use only.