Important industrial applications require precise control, such as the precise control of air, gas, water, oil and steam fluids. Highly reliable fluid control products can help customers accurately control, adjust and shut down processes.
What can we offer you?
- Alfa Chemistry Fluoropolymers can customize fluid control products made of a variety of fluoropolymer materials, such as PTFE, PFA and PVDF. The customized services we can provide include but are not limited to air cylinders, pneumatic valves, solenoid valves and manual valves. Our professional team is ready to provide design consulting services for customers' port configuration and installation solutions. You are welcome to contact us to discuss your needs in detail.
- Combined with our complete manufacturing process, we can customize various sizes of fluid control products for you. The diameter of our common parts is 0.100 inches to 6.0 inches, of course, we can also customize products of other sizes according to your needs. All our customized fluid control products are corrosion resistant, can work under high temperature conditions, and have high purity.
Customized typical products
It is mainly used in situations where it is necessary to deal with backsplash or smoke of highly corrosive chemicals. Usually used near corrosive chemicals, these cylinders are a solution that provides strength, durability and reliability in harsh driving applications. Our high-purity fluoropolymer cylinders are corrosion resistant, durable and lightweight.
- The electromagnetic valve
It is an automation basic component used to control fluids, used in industrial control systems to adjust the direction, flow, speed and other parameters of the medium. Custom fluoropolymer miniature solenoid valves can provide precise performance under extreme conditions. It is suitable for the application of ultra-clean to strong corrosive media. The all-PTFE design is very suitable for semiconductor, pharmaceutical, biomedical and chemical process applications.
- Pneumatic valve
It can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, and various corrosive media, and is suitable for various ultra-clean to highly corrosive media applications.
- Custom options for miniature pneumatic diaphragm valves include two-way and three-way valves with four valve body configurations and three valve seat sealing methods. The flow path is pure PTFE, which has excellent chemical resistance and high purity integrity.
- Chemical resistance valves are designed for demanding chemical dispensing applications. These valves are manifold-type stacked valves. They can be configured for up to 15 channels (entry + exit). Common for allocation (one entry, multiple exit) and selection (multiple entry, one exit).
- PTFE pneumatic valve is very suitable for harsh chemical and corrosive media and environments. These valves are ideal for wet benches and extreme pH applications (acid parts cleaning, chemical delivery, chemical neutralization, deionized water rinse, phosphate nitride removal, potassium hydroxide etching, sulfur peroxide stripping, wafer etching).
- The diverter valve is designed to be pneumatically actuated and divert fluid flow from one flow path to the second flow path. Our diverter valve is used as a shuttle valve to transfer deionized water or hazardous chemicals to a separate drain or recovery flow path.
- Automation Systems
- Chemical Handling
- High Purity Corrosive Environments
Get in touch with us
If you have any services of interest, you are welcome to contact us to discuss the solutions that best suit your requirements.
※ Please kindly note that our services are for research use only.